Thursday 27 September 2012

NOTD - Maybelline MNY 552


Lately I've been stocking myself up with some nailpolishes for autumn and look at this little guy I picked up at the drugstore last week - it's Maybelline MNY in shade 552. Here I should mention that this colour was extremely hard to photograph and no matter what I did my camera picked it up as black. And yeah, in some lightnings it does look like black, but in reality it's a beautiful dark aubergine/plum colour. The coverage is quite good, you could easily leave it with one layer, but I always put on two coats, just in case. I've also noticed that it dries very fast and after just a few minutes I was ready to go. When it comes to quality, I'd say it's average because after 2 - 3 days it chipped a little bit. Other than that it's a really beautiful shade for autumn, especially for a night out. Personally, I think I'll be really enjoying this polish during autumn and winter and I can't wait to pair it up with a glitter top (silver maybe?) for a party.




What shades are you going to wear in the autumn? Let me know!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment