Tuesday 2 October 2012

Apivita - Revitalizing and radiance mask with pomegranate.

I have been really into Apivita products lately and today I'll review the first face mask I've used from that brand. Most of their face masks come in sachets containing 8ml of product which will be more than enough to cover your whole face, neck and chest! The best part: you get two sachets (16ml) for as little as 3.50 Eur. If you use them on your face only, you'll have enough for four facials! As with almost everything, I thought that low price would mean sh... bad quality. But I wanted to give it a try anyway and I'm so glad I did!


The first mask I used was the one with pomegranate. It's supposed to really moisturize your face and make it more radiant. Also, pomegranate is a great antioxidant! I decided to use the mask on my face only, so I split the sachet and put half of it in a little jar (meant for traveling) and saved it for later. I applied the face mask on clean skin and let it sit for about 20 - 30 minutes, even though it says on the back to rinse it off after 10.

After rinsing it off, I was disappointed. My skin was a bit more hydrated but there was no big difference and not much glow. BUT! When I woke up the next day, I was really surprised! My usual dehydration lines were almost invisible and my skin was really radiant and looked so healthy! Since this mask was the only addition to my normal evening routine, nothing else could have made the difference. I was even more impressed to see that the great results lasted for at least 3(!) days. When I used the mask for the second time, I got immediate results and the glow lasted for a few days again. I guess the ingredients just needed some time to do their work but once they started working - it showed!

As always with Apivita, I can't see any harmful ingredients on the list so that's a very big plus. I can't wait to try other masks and the next one I'll be testing is the prickly pear one. I highly recommend trying the pomegranate face mask if you need hydration and basically a little pick-me-up for the skin. For this price, you can't go wrong! If you have any favourites among the Apivita face masks - let me know! -L.

No comments:

Post a Comment