Monday 31 December 2012

NOTD - Inglot 222

Have you heard of Inglot? It's a polish make up brand, similar to MAC but much cheaper (at least where I live). Few days ago I went there to buy something special for New Years Eve and this is what I brought home with me!

Shade 222 is a part of the Noble Collection (or Metallic Mania, depending on the country) and it is a silver shade with a metallic finish. The nailpolish comes in a big bottle and contains 15 ml of product, which is quite a lot comparing to some other brands. I personally prefer smaller packaging for less money because it is impossible to finish a bottle of nailpolish and it would be nice if Inglot thought of some minature shades. As with most of metallic nailpolishes, brush streaks are clearly visible so you need to be really careful during application. However, I think such shades look best from afar and I really don't mind visible streaks in this case, but if you're OCD about it, you should look for something else. As usual, I applied two coats and it's enough to get full coverage. Can't really say anything about the quality yet but I've tested it for 2 days on my left hand and nothing bad happened so I guess it will be pretty decent.

natural light on the left, with lamp on the right

What's your nailpolish pick for New Years Eve? Hope you're all going to have a wonderful time!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment