Monday 19 November 2012

Weleda - Citrus Hydrating Body Lotion

I always use a few body lotions/oils in rotation and which one I choose, depends very often on my mood. I have a few expensive ones for when my skin needs some extra pampering and I have some less expensive ones that I use on a daily basis. The one I'm going to review today is on the less expensive side but it really delivers!

I bought this body lotion a few weeks ago when grocery shopping. I needed a simple yet effective lotion so I grabbed this Weleda Citrus Hydrating Body Lotion and didn't think much about it. Weleda uses many natural ingredients and their products have never let me down before, so why not give this one a try?


After taking a shower it was time to rub on some lotion. The first thing I noticed was that the product was rather runny and smelt very strongly of limes (which I love). At first I was a bit worried that it might not be as moisturizing as I had hoped for and that the smell would become overpowering after a few minutes, but I was so wrong! It spread out really easily and felt lovely on the skin. The smell faded after some time and I was left with very soft and hydrated skin. I really can't tell any difference between this lotion and some of the more expensive ones when it comes to results!

I am very happy I decided to give it a try because it's a product I'll definitely repurchase. I reach for it almost every day and my skin's always left feeling amazing. And, as a bonus, my wallet is happy too! :) I'm also very tempted to try Weleda's Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion, because it has Rosehip seed oil as one of its ingredients and I bet it smells lovely too. Who knows, maybe the next time I'll go grocery shopping... ;) -L.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I have heard so many good things about Weleda, their products are very moisturising and affordable too. I love Citrusy scent, so this can be a perfect fit for me. Sounds very uplifting. Thanks for the info, now I will run off to buy some.

    http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Asti! Yes, Weleda is a very nice brand indeed. The scent definitely helps to survive the winter months! ;) Oh, and the bottle seems to last a long time too, which was a pleasant surprise to me! Hope you enjoy the product! Xx, Luke.

    ReplyDelete