Tuesday 18 December 2012

Update + Pai - Organic Skin Care Trial Pack

Hello everyone! Just a quick update to let you know what we've been up to in the last few weeks. We haven't been posting much lately, because we're both busy studying for exams. Also, my skin has been rather crazy the past few weeks, so I couldn't try any new skincare products. Luckily it's all calming down now! Oh, and I'm also done taking (Ro)Acutane so it's not a good idea to try out new products either. I have a very basic skincare routine at the moment, so I can easily see any changes.

However, I couldn't stop myself from buying a few new products now and then. I'll be giving them a try once I feel my skin is completely balanced again. One of the things I cannot wait to try is the Trial Pack from Pai! It was only €6 (+ shipping of course) so I couldn't resist.


The Trial Pack comes with six samples and a free muslin cloth (worth €5 alone). It contains 4 trial sizes of their different moisturizers (5ml), one cleanser (5ml) and one exfoliator (for some reason 4ml). All very simply but beautifully packaged. As you can see, there's something for everyone and since Pai is an organic skincare brand, the ingredients are all natural and harmless. You won't find anything harsh either, because Pai mainly focuses on sensitive skin and its needs. As you know, I'm a huge fan of such formulations!


The full-sized products can be rather expensive. Pai does use the best ingredients possible and they're not as expensive as many high-end brands, but for most people it still won't be easy to pay €40 (shipping included) for a 30ml moisturizer. This is why this Trial Pack is such a great idea! If you don't like a certain product, then it won't be as bad as purchasing the full size. And if you do like something, then you might consider buying the big bottle! :) Although I haven't tried the samples yet, I know there will be something I'll love, because the ingredients are simply amazing!

Should you want to read more about Pai and their products, have a look at their website. They're also on Twitter and are really friendly and helpful! (No, I'm not being paid for saying that! ;)) Should you have any favourites from Pai that you think I might like, then let me know in the comments! Take care, everyone! -L.

3 comments:

  1. ohh! their box packaging is the prettiest!

    http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! So simple, yet very nice. Almost too pretty to use the products, haha! ;)

      Delete